Remember the Spiderman in Metal post from a few days ago?
( http://socklet-world.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/spiderman-in-metal.html )
Well the other thing I made for the Spiderman-obsessed birthday boy (man) was a version of 'Pin the tail on the donkey' called 'Pin the Spiderman on the Building' and here's how I made it:
1. Draw out a building on a large sheet of paper
2. Print out a few Spiderman images and a Green Goblin or other suitable adversary of your choice (The only reason they're black and white is that we had no ink left in the coloured cartridge although if you're doing this for kids colouring them in could be an activity at the party).
3. Sew, or if you don't like sewing fold, a long strip of red fabric into a bandana or blindfold shape.
4. Draw the characteristic Spiderman eyes and webby-ness onto the front of the blindfold.
5. Cut out the Spiderman shapes and the Green Goblin, leaving a generous amount of paper round the images. Put blu-tack on the back of each one.
6. Play the game!
*Choose a window for the Green goblin to be in and press him there with the
*Blindfold the first player and turn them round 3 times to disorientate them. *Face them towards the building and they must use their Spidey-senses to try
to put their (blu-tacked) Spiderman near the foe.
*Repeat with each player.
*The winner is the one who gets their hero closest to the villain!