Tuesday 11 February 2014

Friendly Plastic - part 3

Is there any more to say about the stuff?

Well there's plenty in the books and tuition things I'm sure are online, but I'll just give you a gallery of other things I found I had used it for when I turned out the drawer labelled 'Friendly Plastic'.
These are things I tried combining it with...
 


Wooden beads for use with dangly earrings (or as I chose: flaming Samuri swords for Socklets!).


 Just cut really thin strips of the plastic, lay them over and heat with a heat gun till they wilt and cling on.


Combined with clear Shrink Plastic.


These have no earthly use but were such good fun and, as long as you are happy to be at the complete mercy of the materials and have no control over what you're going to get, very rewarding.


There are 2 more things I did with it: one being mirrors but I can't find any about the house, and the other...

I'll show you tomorrow or thereabouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment