Thursday 13 February 2014

Dr Who Chocolate!

When I was in 99p shop in Aldershot, looking for treasure (cos if you don't look there's bound to be some and if you look then there won't be any!!!), I found they had bars of Dr Who chocolate made especially for the 50th anniversary. I had never seen it in ordinary sweet shops or even in the supermarkets during the celebration frenzy of merchandise. Where had it been hiding?

It was still in date so I bought one, hang on though, I know someone else who'd like one of those... and ....

In the end I bought 7.


The packaging felt lumpy and I was hoping it was going to be shaped like Dalek eggs on the surface, but no. They missed a trick there... Dalek egged chocolate, or bars shaped like the Tardis. How can they not be making these? Fans would love it!!!




Anyway it DID have a little collector's card in it. I got Christopher Eccleston, my husband got David Tennant. I'll just have to wait for the others to receive their presents and open them to find out what they got.



The chocolate was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment