Tuesday 17 December 2013

Sculpey Nativity - Extra Characters

Yesterday I showed you the Mary, Joseph and Jesus figures I had made from Sculpey (like Fimo) and told you that today I'd show you the rest of the characters in the set.



 This set is one I made for my sister a few years ago and  you'll see that I need to mend the eye on one of the Kings as it's dropped out.


 

I made a few sets for family members but forgot to make one for us!!! (mind you there's always the penguins... more on that another day!!!)
If I remember to take a camera with me, I'll photograph a different family one and put that up for you to see the difference a colour change can make.

And on the Who-vent front, here's the bottom row of doors and today's new monster is another Silence.



No comments:

Post a Comment