Wednesday 11 December 2013

London Lights or Alien Invasion?

These are some of the pictures I took of the Christmas lights in London last year. I hadn't been up to see the Christmas lights since I was a child and was very much struck by how similar they were to the kind of Aliens that hover threateningly over London in Christmas episodes of DR Who.


One minute they're hanging in the air like perfectly normal displays...


the next they're spreading out their deadly electric webs...


like carnivorous spider stars, feeding on our electricity and growing ever stronger...


breeding in our streets in the darkness and taking over the city!


I know this one's blurry but I think it adds to feeling of hustle and bustle, the speeding bus rushing past.
Who-vent calendar today was another Ood. Picture will be up tomorrow along with number 12.
I liked that today's date was 11.12.13. Little things please little minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment