Sunday 1 December 2013

Pimp My Dalek

Actually, I'd like to begin with an apology and beg your indulgence. 

Yesterday I set a teaser and asked what you could make from the crafty ingredients and I said I'd tell you today... but it will have to be tomorrow, cos today is the start of Advent so I got to open the first day of my Dr Who Advent Calendar
 (see blogpage http://socklet-world.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/dr-who-advent-calendar.html  ) and I really want to show you what was inside and what a difference a permanent black marker can make!


 I've never done 'before and after' makeover sessions on a Dalek till now, but LOOK!


And here it is nestling in its doorway on the calendar


 and there are still 23 more pimp-able presents to go before the Christmas special and the end of Matt's reign.


Stay tuned for more. This could be your personal online Dr Who Advent calendar if you wanted but didn't manage to get your hands on one. I'll try to post a monster a day alongside whatever other crafty or photography exploit I'm featuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment