Tuesday 21 April 2015

Aliens in a Matchbox!



If you are a crafter... you'll know how you keep things for years because one day they will be useful for something?

Well I had the broken sparkly pom-poms from my little daughter's deely boppers (she's now 19!!!) so I thought I'd do SOMETHING with them, ANYTHING has to be better than nothing, surely!?

This is them (purple ones with their wire springs pulled firmly out), plus a few smaller random pom-poms I found in a packet left over from being ammunition for spoon catapults. http://socklet-world.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/miniature-catapult.html


Next thought... do I have any sticky-backed wiggly eyes? Well yes I do!


Then the logical step is to combine the two to make ALIENS!


And their babies!!


And then to find an extra large matchbox for them to live in...


Cover it in clean white paper...


 and let them move in!


No comments:

Post a Comment