Sunday 24 August 2014

Dr Who Exhibition Quiz Time!

These are the last pics from the Dr Who Exhibition. Can you identify the items?



I've no idea. It looks like one of the many machines the Doctor makes to track something down. Any ideas? (i just love stuff made out of junk!)


I know this one!


I didn't remember this at all, must watch the episode again... hmmm, making Dr Who puppets for a show, what a brilliant idea!

(26.8.14 additional: have re-watched the last Matt Smith Episode where he stays and protects the town of Christmas and realized both the wooden Cyberman and the puppet show came from there... question answered).


I had a friend's child tell me with some disdain what this was! Now I have watched the recent episode again, I shall know better!


Don't remember this at all but the surface of the egg thing is beautiful...



See?


And I don't know what this was either, but would love to stick a whole load of stuff and junk on a board, spray it bronze and gold and then have no earthly use for it too!

If you can help me out with identifying the mystery objects you can send me a message if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment