Friday 14 June 2013

Made For Me

You know by now that I like to make loads of stuff, and sometimes its just for the fun of it, or to see if I can, and some of it is made for someone else...

but every so often I'm going to feature something made by someone FOR ME!!! Presents!!! Yay!!!

So today it's my daughter's turn to be featured. She has watched me sew since she was young and has never had any fear about tackling a piece of fabric with scissors, needle and cotton and, in the early days, even sellotape!!

This is from the VERY early days and is, of course, a jewelled elephant...
but then you could see that at a glance, I know.

Since then creations have got more polished and detailed until recently this:

They always have a great sense of character and energy and are quirky and one of a kind... actually, that pretty much sums her up too! She can be found at http://ninjasaurusroar.blogspot.co.uk/ 
or currently as Viola in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night at the Compton Little Theatre http://www.comptonlittletheatre.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment