Monday 1 January 2018

January Bujo pages Ready!

I got these ready during a crafty evening a couple of days ago and remembered to photograph them before I wrote all over them.



This is the transition page from 2017 to 2018 - drawing Janus, looking both backwards and forwards then stamping round the edges. If you're not a drawer then you could cut and paste an image off the internet. The themes are time and turquoise. 


I've used this way of drawing out a calendar twice already and it seems to suit me. I drew it out with a ruler and then added stamped images around the edges in turquoise ink. The turquoise looks icy and fresh and the time is relevant as I start to think about how I use my time as the year changes.


I have a few time/clock stamps that I bought with good intentions years ago but have never used. My 'to do' lists are encircled within the outer rims of clock faces.



And this is the corner of the last page of December where I am keeping tabs on the Christmas money I was given so it doesn't drift away unaccounted for and is used to treat myself as I was told to. The stamps were free on the front of a craft magazine and I SO wished I had bought another copy for someone I know who loves them. Never mind... sharing is fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment