Wednesday 3 January 2018

Bujo - November pages

Catching up with myself... here are the pages I drew out in my Bujo for November. the theme was black and white, which I thought would be great but turned out to be very constraining!


The animals were part of the stamp set that came on a magazine (see also the December pages where I used them again... a couple of Blog pages back). Once stamped, i just drew a dome or rectangle shape around them and gave it a border.

I confess, I liked the pictures much more when they were empty like this than when I had filled them with lists of things to be done - the clarity was lost and life felt frantic.


My November summary had to be kept secret from my family as I was making all the little creatures snowmen and gingerbread men, unicorn, Pikachu and Torotro out of felt for them for Christmas presents... to hang on the tree. Many thanks to clever inernet people who put their lovely creations out there for us to see and make!



And here's a summary of the family's viewing habits in the last few months of 2017...



No comments:

Post a Comment