Friday 19 January 2018

Bujo Recipe Pages

You know those faithful recipes that you have written on a scrap of paper that your family would be lost without? Old faithfuls that make the most delicious something or another?

I decided that my Bujo would be a safe place to copy them into then, if the piece of paper gets lost or covered in foodstuff and illegible (or edible), they are still safe.

Here are the ones I have transferred so far...



The chocolate crispy recipe was one on a cereal packet when I was a teenager and the sauce is wonderful!! Even if it never gets as far as the cornflakes : )


The flapjack one is the one my mum used when we were kids (over 50 years ago) and I still use now.



The soda bread one is mainly from a Lorraine Pascale TV show and has proved remarkably easy to do. Very useful if you have someone yeast intolerant.

I confess I have never made meringues but got this from Kirstie Allsopp's xmas show and intend to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment