Tuesday 2 January 2018

Bujo Catch up - October pages

Here are some of the pages from my October Bujo twaddling


Not a great fan of pink or orange, I bit the bullet and combined the two... it felt like a fat fruity October fruit harvest colour. Even the type face I drew in was fat and fruity.


Gardening tasks were on leaves and petals of a plant and I coloured them when achieved and arty projects were on the paper of the easel. 


Here's the summary drawing of various elements of my October


And in colour - very Oxford stone colours.


And if you're wondering what the odd circular picture of a bird carrying a baby is... its a badly drawn representation of the pub sign for the Eagle and Child in Oxford where Tolkien (of Lord of the Rings fame) used to meet up with CS Lewis (of Narnia fame), so we went there and had a drink in their honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment