Wednesday 2 April 2014

Beginning, Middle and End

Here is a box/ display thing I was given for Christmas cos the person who gave it to me knew I'd been making similar things over the last year and wanted to facilitate more!



Its more tricky working with something that is pretty much finished already so I took some things away (more black, less pattern) 



and added others: black foliage.





It helps if you know what you want to put in it and this box said B to me as soon as I saw it. So many things made by my good friend B are now residing in it!


That includes felt creatures, needle felted animals, amigurumi and Hambles as well as a lovely fossil stone replica from Animal Crossing game! Thanks B.
If you haven't already done so, checkout
 https://www.facebook.com/HambalsAndFriends

No comments:

Post a Comment