Saturday 23 November 2013

Ooooh LOOK!!!

I went to a school Christmas Fair today and, you know me, I'm always on the lookout for new craft ideas to try. WELL, today I saw these! They are sledges made from 2 (wrapped) candy canes glued to the sides of a piece of card on which are 3 wrapped parcels, of different sizes.



The parcels contain a 4 bar KitKat, a Mars bar and something else of a chocolatey nature.


No I'm not being secretive. I asked the lady who made them and she could only remember 2 out of the 3 chocolate delights and, as my son bought it not me, I thought it would be rude (not to mention unwise) if I unwrapped it to have a look. but you get the idea.


I think they're lovely. I shan't be making them but I do like to see something new and lovely on christamassy craft stalls. well done unknown crafty lady in Aldershot!


No comments:

Post a Comment