Tuesday 15 October 2013

Time for a Story: Part 1

I LOVE stories and set myself the challenge of making up one using a pack of cards as the pages but also the number of each card woven into the story on each page.
Here is the front cover:


The holes are punched through with a cropodile and eyelets put on the front and back cover to strengthen them. The rings are just the plant ties you can buy in garden centres very cheaply, they bend open and shut by hand. I stuck a piece of cartridge paper over the central card design, inked and then peppered with Perfect Pearls.


 Page one (the Ace) was clouded with black ink, the castle added and text written and printed out on the computer, torn and inked before being stuck in.


Page 2 was collaged with scrapbook paper which I stamped with lock and door designs. I hope you can just about read the story. I think if you click on it the image gets larger (???)

For more of the story... tune in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment