Wednesday 30 October 2013

Misty Mornings

It's Autumn so there are bound to be times when only arty shots will do on a blog. This is one of those days.

So apologies if you were tuning in for great wisdom or insight. Today its just 'love your camera' day.


There's a road near-ish to where I live and as I drive along it to work in the early morning in Autumn, it has amazing views across a stubby heathland field: low lying mist, sunrise, ghostly trees. I regret that I have no camera with me, that I have no time to stop cos I have to be at work and that there's nowhere to pull over anyway because there isn't even a pavement or room to pass a cyclist, just steep banks on both sides.
I resolve that one day, when I am not having to hurry to work, I'll get up and walk or cycle down there and take the picture I'm yearning for... but I always forget till I drive past it again.


In the meantime I'll just have to content myself with these and the resolve to either have a better memory or not be lazy getting up on a non-work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment