Tuesday 30 July 2013

Love Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons!

I love them and now I know they love me too!

A few days ago I gave in to an offer and bought a large packet of Cadbury's Giant Chocolate Buttons for just £1.00. Then circumstances overtook me and, not only did I have no chance to open them but, horror upon horror, I had to leave them in the car for the rest of the day. It was a scorcher and I thought the boot would be the coolest place for them to hide (temperature, not image!!).

When I got home I could feel the squidgy mess they had become so placed them in Intensive Care: the freezer.

A few hours later I opened the packet and, without looking, broke off a chunk. 

Here is my proof that Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons love me too!


Or maybe they just fancied doing a Mickey Mouse impression???

No comments:

Post a Comment