Friday 13 May 2016

Flower Grenades!

Have you ever seen these?



They are flower grenades and they contain some compost and some flower seeds in an unfired clay container shaped like a grenade. Because they are unfired, the clay shell will melt away, and because they are shaped like a grenade, you just want to lob them.

And that is the idea: essentially you can use them in any urban area of deserted land where cheering up is required - you throw it, it breaks, the contents spills out, the clay dissolves in the rain and the seeds grow and flower!



This is our little abandoned patch in our own garden and we threw them in. Not sure if videos work on here... I'll put one on and see. If not then imagine it played and showed you it breaking, then I'll put the pic of the results (oh if only I was tech-savvy!!).




If that one works then I'll post the failed attempt that preceded it = )



Anyway, they are really good present ideas for people (even if they don't have garden as they can 'flower-bomb' someone else's) and the company were lovely!

I will attempt to get husband onto the tech probs when I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment