Monday 16 May 2016

Essential Summer Craft Kit

A while ago I told you I always compile an emergency craft kit to take on holiday so I can keep on crafting while away.

 Its great to be stuck in a caravan at times, where there's no cleaning or gardening to do, no work and no internet. There is real freedom to craft.

The downside is knowing what to take when space in the car is at a premium.


So this is my solution: I start thinking of ideas I can do that only require a limited array of stuff, then I try and squeeze as many different things in as I can into a plastic biscuit tin.


Here it is unpacked.


Fabric, buttons, ribbons, toy eyes,, stickers... 


Pens, black card and white card (ATCs), scissors, pipe cleaners, wool, crochet hook, needle and thread.


Felt, stuffing, beads, tape measure


That should do... however I often find things along the way and add to the stash, even in only a week away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment