Friday 2 October 2015

Daleks vs Weeping Angels



From cigar box to board game!

If you read yesterday's blog, you'd know that I'd had this cigar box for years , waiting for the right idea to come along. At last this was it!

Turn the cigar box into a Tardis...



Find all the little plastic Dalek and Weeping Angel figures I'd had from either the front of a Dr Who comic or inside the Advent Calendar...


Make a chequered board game base...


And Voila!

A Daleks versus Weeping Angels board game, where they can face each other across space and time.




I wonder if a Weeping Angel's eye contact and touch work on a Dalek's eye and metal casing?

I wonder if Daleks could use Angels' teleportation powers to send procreative Daleks to lots of different times in Earth's history, to mount an attack from many points in time , for total Earth-history domination?

I wonder if I should be up at five in the morning doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment