Monday 5 October 2015

An Octopus on Holiday: more Amigurumi

I saw an Amigurumi Octopus on the front cover of a craft magazine at the very start of the summer and bought the magazine with the intention of having a go. However, I am rubbish at following a pattern so in the end, I just bought some wool I fancied and had a go at it myself, using the picture as a guide to my crochet experimentation.

I am very happy with him and, as I took the wool, hook and picture on holiday with me to do, he was born on holiday and got to pose on beaches!


Here he is at Lulworth Cove (more on that another day).


And, in case you wondered what his underbelly looked like...


it looks rather like a blue sun.
That's part of the fun of Amigurumi for me: you never know exactly what you're going to get in the end, especially if you can't  follow a pattern!!



No comments:

Post a Comment