Sunday 13 September 2015

Amigurumi Crab Fight

Sorry I've been gone for so long... so much to do so little time!

And I left you hanging with a 'guess what this is?' question, which I have not yet answered. I will get back to it but not just yet.

It has been a busy, crafty, garden-y summer so I have lots to show you, if you want to see it.

Here are the aforementioned Amigurumi crabs...


This one has button eyes on stalks and felt claws.


I crocheted stitches round pipe cleaners so the legs were pose-able.


This one has bead eyes with no stalks, so he's not quite so stare-y.

 
They are rather territorial so when they get together, they inevitably fight.


And the only thing likely to stop them is the unexpected arrival of an unknown threat.


A robotic mutant-crab (otherwise known as Allen keys... but they are not to know that).

No comments:

Post a Comment