Tuesday 15 July 2014

Houses of Parliament and Big Ben

Before I went up to London last week I looked on the internet to see if anyone had some tips about good places to go and take photos. After a while I came across a site called Nomadic Pursuits. It covers other places as well but my search directed me to London as that's what I'd asked for. It suggests some really good places to stand to take interesting pics and here are the results...



I have taken pictures of Big Ben and the houses of Parliament before but not from here and it was lovely!
Of course there has to be the colour-down version as well.


And then I discovered accidentally that there's a view on Big Ben from the other side of the river that has the London Eye in as well!! Happy days = )


In case you want to checkout the website, here's the link. Thanks!
http://nomadicpursuits.com/top-photo-spots-in-london/

No comments:

Post a Comment