Thursday 30 May 2013

Why is the rum gone?

Sorry! Jack Sparrow again ("Can't resist, mate").
I love the song "Why is the rum gone" on Youtube and so I made a Jack Sparrow alphabet on rum bottles.

I had already had the idea of the alphabet but the printer was running out of ink and started printing the pictures mainly in green. They looked like they were being seen through a green rum bottle so I cut out bottle shaped pages, put eyelets at the top and fastened them with a chain with charms. Very Jack!


The lettering is not a particular style, just twiddly and if you see little patterns in the middle of a sentence, it usually means I messed up a letter and did that to cover it up!



There's only really room for a couple of pages here...so if you want more, you'll have to let me know in the comments and I'll oblige.
And as for the song..check it out at

No comments:

Post a Comment