Wednesday 17 April 2013

Keeping Track

"That woman never stays still at anything crafty for long...how does she remember all the things she want to have a go at?" I hear you cry! Well I don't hear you cry anything of the sort...and I wouldn't remember all the ideas I have to try out...but I have THIS!

It's my "diary of things unlikely to ever get made...but you never know" book, bought from Camden Market many years ago and full of stuff, some of which I make, date and tick off, some of which I grow out of enthusiasm for and some of which may never get tried.


 Its like River Song's book of meetings with the Doctor..all from different time zones and I can't show you what's in it, cos it's full of SPOILERS.



Actually I did try this but have no idea where the finished cupcake went so I can't show you...sorry.
Whenever I feel at a loss for something new to try...I look in here and discover ideas I used to have or saw once. The book is full now and a new one has been started...

No comments:

Post a Comment