Tuesday 2 April 2013

Gadget Show...I need a pink Flamingo..Quick!!!

I know its all high tech and the like, but I still think 'Inspector Gadget' when anyone says Gadget Show. That's it. I've blown my cover now. This is not an in depth, tech-sprinkled account of the Show, but husband is there doing that with with ipads, other tablets and students...and I am here to tell you about the Flamingo!

Well, husband has taken lots of Art and IT students up and for a high-tech life-drawing session so naturally he thought the scene should be 2 frogs and 2 flamingoes in a Paris Cafe Style: red checked table cloth, vase of flowers etc..


So here is one of the Flamingoes in construction and hopefully his blog will show you them in situ when he has time to stop and make it.



The starting point was a cheap beach towel from Primark, the beak was from a pair of black socks and the legs were curtain tie-backs, both from Poundworld.


Look out for him near the Microsoft stand if you're going...and keep an eye on http://kercal.wibsite.com/2013/03/09/the-frog-and-the-flamingo-at-the-gadget-show-april-1st-to-7th/
if you're not = )

No comments:

Post a Comment