Saturday 6 February 2016

Star Wars Lego at Legoland

It's been a while since we had a bit of Lego so let's combine it with the ever-present Star Wars and indulge ourselves.

You will be able to deduce my age and loyalties from the fact that the photos I chose to take only cover the original three films.


These are full sized models in Lego.


 It can take quite a while for conditions to be right for the perfect photo as so many people want to be photographed with them or photograph a friend or family member with them.


I love the Millenium Falcon... well I would, wouldn't I? Its the Star Wars version of the Tardis!


Some are full size figure models and others are smaller spaceships or landscapes  like this one of Tatooine.



The Cantina lights up and plays the tune we all love.


There will be more! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment