Monday 15 February 2016

A Gallery of Frogs

My husband loves the frogs I make him, mostly because he can fill their mouths with styluses (styli???) when he goes to do events and shows.

So here are a collection of the ones I have made him to date... and following posts will show you what I did with them.


Made from a very weird leather skirt I bought in a charity shop.


Made from weird crocodile print fabric over printed with snakeskin texture that I bought from a charity shop.


Made from a very stretchy second-hand top.


Made from some pale green linen fabric from goodness-knows-where.


Made from cheap felt pack, bought in a branch of the Works on holiday to fill a felt-making fetish and celebrate 21 years of marriage (flippin heck!!).

Did you see the adverts on TV for Boomf products over the weeks leading up to Valentines Day? If you did then you may be ahead of the game in guessing my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment