Thursday 22 March 2018

Harry Potter at Sainsburys

I'm not generally persuaded by Harry Potter merchandise (see blogs about the shop at the Harry Potter Exhibition where I was mainly swayed by the Honeydukes chocolate and the Marauder's list pad and un-tempted by the rest of the goodies on sale http://socklet-world.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/harry-potter-shop.html), however I gave in to these in the new Sainsbury's range.



Back and front page of the Marauder's note book - I love the fact that every page proclaims in the corner "mischief managed" (see below pic, nestled underneath)... now I just have to think of enough mischief to fill the pages!



And then there is the rather elegantly embossed Hogwarts notebook, each page printed with a red seal.

Not sure what I'm going to use them for yet but I'll keep you posted if I find a purpose  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment