Sunday 22 January 2017

The Tower at Midnight


Here, at last, is the finished tower that I started telling you about a couple of blogs ago.


There's little black lantern in the top (part of a set of six in the pound shop's Christmas lights which work by battery but I just took the outside shade off the set and put an LED in it.



The clock face has hands which move and is from a Tim Holtz set I've had for a long time, knowing there would one day come a project perfect for them. I think the legs are Tim Holtz too.

Here's a reminder of how it comes (from Hobbycraft stores)
http://socklet-world.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/midnight-tower.html

And here's a bit of Prisma





I cut the back open so I can decorate the inside, so will keep you posted when I get to doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment