Wednesday 30 March 2016

Tiny Planets

Tiny Planets is a photographic App husband put on the iPhone when it used to be his. I have owned the device for over a year now, only for photos and audio books, and recently discovered it.


  This is what the app looks like on the phone, if you fancy buying it after seeing what it can do... (and no I'm not being asked to advertise it... I'm just sharing the gorgeousness of what it can do).

You give it your photos and it turns them into tiny planets or conversely into tunnels/ rabbit holes

eg here is a starter photo I took of the Easter cakes my sister made



and here is the cake vortex!


Here is the tree that fell down during the recent storm and blocked the traffic from coming down our road


And here is planet treefall and tree-vortex






Not sure if it's a threat or a promise, but there will be more!


No comments:

Post a Comment